Thursday, February 2, 2012

Postcard to Emila Yusof

Finally I managed to create a postcard specially designed for Emila Yusof. My idea is about a loving family. A family of five having a sweet moment together in a beautiful garden, staring at the blue sky and spotting a flock of bird flying in stunning formation. Wahh.. I should learn more on how to put emotions and feelings in my drawing. So that peoples can feel the love that I want to share.

I'm going to drop the postcard in the postbox on my way back home. Hope she would receive it safely. It's fun to have this kind of activity. I even wonder, can I have more new friends to exchange art postcards too?

2 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet! Kak Emila baru terima semalam, tak semapt nak scan dan nak buat entry lagi, InsyaAllah tak malam ni, esok Kak Emila letak kat blog.

    Thank you so much, Syuq! This means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sama-sama. Sebenarnya bila tengok poskad orang lain, segan jugak sebab dah 'ter'pos poskad ni. Rasa nak suruh posmen tu jangan hantar pulak hehehe

    ReplyDelete