Monday, February 27, 2012

Cannon-ball Flowers

The cannon-ball tree flowers through out the year. I love the beautiful colours. My drawing is based on the photo from FRIM's website. If you wish to see the real flowers, come to FRIM! Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) is now promoting 'Colours of FRIM'.

This time, my drawing doesn't come out with a good result. I concentrated too much on the flowers to highlight the beauty. But the background... ohhh... how come the color is BLACK? It's supposed to be green (leaves) and dark brown (trunk). I wish I can 'undo' my background painting.. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. syuq..waaa..pandainye lukis..ce wt oil painting plak mesti cantik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uiiisshhhhh Sue... water colour painting pun terkial-kial lagi ni :-) Satu hari nanti laaaa. Orang kampung kata, step by step hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you.. baru nak asah bakat la ita :)

    ReplyDelete