Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Special Dates... and Special Gift for You

31 August 2012 

 
The 55th anniversary of Malaysia's Independence Day. And yes, we should be grateful as Malaysia has remained a peaceful and harmony country. I’m proud to be Malaysian!

In the spirit of the Independence Day, I bought two books at Popular Bookstore to explore some information on Malaysia’s history. 

1- Peristiwa 13 Mei: Sejarah Perhubungan Melayu-Cina by Dr Leon Comber
2- 13 Mei Sebelum dan Selepas by Tunku Abdul Rahman

*****************************
1 September 2012

My 5th wedding anniversary. I believe that the most valuable day in one’s life is the day of marriage wedding. Thank you Mohd Hafidz Hadi for being my husband, my partner, my lover and my best friend. With you, I became a better person. Thank you for choosing me as your better half. Happy anniversary! 

*****************************
2 September 2012

Happy Birthday! It’s my birthday. This year, I plan to buy a set of books by Emila Yusof as a special birthday gift for myself.  Yeay!

*****************************
4 September 2012


Happy Birthday Anas Hakim! Anas was born on 4 September 2009. Well, actually I thought and expected that he would share the same birthdate with me. By the way, 4 September is also perfect. Both of us can always celebrate our birthday together every year. 

 
*****************************
Well, let me complete the list.

30 August 2012

I will be in Guangzhou, China for a couple of days. This is my second trip to Guangzhou as I was there in December last year. Ohh, I wish I could have a good writing skill like Emila Yusof! There are many interesting places in Guangzhou and great experiences to be shared with you, but it’s hard for me to write even the first paragraph. The feeling is like I’m having frozen fingers. Oh man, I need to sharpen my writing skill then. But for now, here is a photo of me enjoying the view of Canton Tower while night cruising along the Pearl River in Guangzhou.


*****************************
Postcard Exchange

Here comes the best part. Anyone interested to receive a postcard from Guangzhou? Just leave your comment on this post and send your mailing address to sesepat@yahoo.com. I will send you a postcard from Guangzhou, and if I have any problem to do that, I promise that you will get at least a fridge magnet from me. And, this offer is for the first 2 commenters only, ok (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment