Thursday, January 31, 2013

Magic Tree


I requested Haikal to draw a tree for me and he did it in the blink on an eye. Since the paper still got empty spaces, he added a bird nest with few eggs inside. He explained to me that the bird was away for food hunting. Then I asked him to draw himself next to the tree. He gave a try but it’s not that easy for him, so he ended up with drawing his favourite balls.

So, this is Haikal’s magic tree. The magical part is that the tree produces a lot of beautiful flowers which later will transform into  colourful balls.

Mmm.. it's cool, isn't it? I like the idea which will help me to  save a lot of money too :)

2 comments:

  1. Super awesome, Syuq! Great job! Practice pays off kan?! Rasa seronok bila tengok hasil kerja Syuq yang kemas dan pro :)

    Ala comel-comel Haikal punya lukisan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih K.Em! Memang suka sangat! Akan terus berusaha (^_^)

      Delete